We currently have a great opportunity to join the Mission Content team at Bible Society in Wellington
Project and Marketing Coordinator
Bible Society is looking for a competent and enthusiastic Project and Marketing Coordinator to coordinate its mission delivery and fundraising projects.
• Do you have experience in coordinating projects including sourcing and acquiring project resources, monitoring project timelines and working with a team of specialists to meet project deadlines?
• Do you approach your work in an organised and systematic way, and are able to keep track of a number of varying activities at the same time?
• Do you have experience working in a marketing team and a good understanding of marketing principles and practices?
• Would you enjoy working within a focused team delivering innovative projects and resources?
• And would you like to join a globally connected organisation doing great work in New Zealand and around the world?
To be right for this role, you will likely have skills and experience in project coordination and marketing. Experience in publishing or printing would be an advantage but not essential.
You will join Bible Society’s Mission Content group, reporting to the Programme Director, and you will work with communications, fundraising, publishing and graphic design specialists to implement Bible Society’s mission delivery and fundraising projects.
This position is located in Bible Society’s Wellington offices.
To be considered for this position you need to be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in applying or want to know more, email Allan at BibleSociety.People@biblesociety.org.nz and ask for a Job Description and Application Questionnaire.