Would you like to work at a place where we help people make positive changes through engagement with the Bible?
At Bible Society New Zealand our mission is to help make the Bible accessible to everyone and encourage interaction with it. Bring your skills and passion into a work that makes a difference in other people’s lives through the Bible.
Please see below for our current opportunities.
Warehouse Assistant Positions
These are fixed term positions (30-40 hours per week).
Manna Christian Stores Ltd is looking for Warehouse Assistants to join our central Manukau based distribution centre.
Your role will be to help ensure that our inventory is carefully and accurately shelved, and that orders are accurately picked, packed and sent to our stores and other customers.
A Forklift Licence (F endorsement Class 1) is desirable.
To be right for this role you will:
• Be able to accurately store inwards goods and to pick or pack orders for dispatch
• Be willing to work hard and be a team player
• Have reasonable numeracy skills
• Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg’s safely
• Be able to work accurately and attend to detail
• Be able to safely operate a forklift as and when required (desirable)
In return Manna can offer you:
• A friendly team to work with
• The opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s largest Christian Store chain
• Work that makes a real difference to people’s lives
Do you want to be part of the Manna team, changing lives for good through quality Christian resources?
To find out more and to apply, request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at Manna.People@Manna.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
About Bible Society and Manna: In 2017 Bible Society acquired Manna Christian Stores to help us deliver our mission. Our mission is to help make the Bible more accessible and encourage interaction with it.