Customer Services Representative
Manna Christian Stores is New Zealand’s premier supplier of Bibles and Christian resources, providing Bibles, Christian books, digital resources and gifts through its web store, fourteen street front stores and its business-to-business operation. Manna Christian Stores is a part of Bible Society New Zealand – New Zealand’s largest and longest serving Bible mission organisation.
We are looking for a new team member to join our Auckland based team. As Customer Service Representative you will be providing professional customer service to institutional and individual customers and Bible resellers, and also engaging customers in Manna’s and Bible Society’s wider mission.
To be right for this role you will –
- Have proven customer service skills and experience and a genuine passion for quality service and people.
- Have experience resolving customer queries and be able to find solutions to issues.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional approach in your interaction with others.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of audiences.
- Be quick to learn / pick up information on products, features and benefits.
- Be comfortable promoting promotional programmes and activities to various audiences.
- Possess solid computer skills and accurate data entry.
- Be pro-active and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Be willing to invest your skills and passion in Bible Society’s mission.
In return we offer –
- A supportive team where you will get plenty of variety.
- A central Manukau location.
- The opportunity to work in a globally connected organisation making a difference in the world.
This is a full-time salaried position.
To find out more and to apply, request a Job Description and Position Application Questionnaire from Jeanine at Manna.People@manna.co.nz
To be considered for this role you must be currently living in and legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Do you belong on the Manna Team?
We have a vacancy at Manna for a casual as required / as available Warehouse Assistant in our central Manukau warehouse and distribution centre.
To be a Warehouse Assistant we will need you to –
- Be willing to work hard and be a team player
- Have reasonable numeracy skills
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg’s safely
- Be able to work accurately and attend to detail
In return Manna can offer you –
- A friendly team to work with
- The opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s largest Christian Store chain
- Work that makes a real difference to people’s lives
To learn more about this role or to apply, email Allan at Manna.People@manna.co.nz and ask for a Job Description and Application Questionnaire.
To be considered for a role you must be currently living in and entitled to work in New Zealand.
About Bible Society and Manna: In 2017 Bible Society acquired Manna Christian Stores to help us deliver our mission. Our mission is to help make the Bible more accessible and encourage interaction with it.