The Bible 2020 app is now available on the App Store or Google Play Store
LATEST NEWS: Bible 2020 officially launched in Gisborne on January 1st. Read more here…
Watch the video
Join the world’s largest Bible reading campaign!
Imagine a world-wide community speaking the words of the Bible together across cities, towns, villages, streets and continents. Lives will be changed! The idea is simple: a smart phone app will deliver daily readings for a year, that can be accessed in multiple languages, providing Bible access across the world. Together we will read, speak and hear the words of the Bible each day, sharing our experience on a global platform.
Bible 2020 kicks off on January 1st, 2020 – in New Zealand!
How you can be involved:
- Commit to reading the Bible aloud each day throughout the year.
- Community groups can gather together to read the Bible aloud, sharing in fellowship and spurring one another on. This may be church groups, work colleagues, school groups, friends, families, everywhere or anywhere people come together.
- Create an event for a wider audience, enabling more people to be involved, hearing the Bible read aloud in your community.
- Download and print off this poster here and post it up on your church’s bulletin board. For the Chinese version of the poster, please click here.
- The Smartphone App is now available! Download it using the links below:
- The Bible 2020 website will also host the daily Bible reading plan alongside giving people the opportunity to share their experience on a global platform.
- Latest: Bible 2020 bookmarks and posters are available for your church. You can get your whole church involved in the campaign by ordering bookmarks for everyone and posters for your noticeboards.
Return to this website as we will post the latest news and resources as they become ready.
Sign up to our email newsletter and keep up to date with Bible 2020 in New Zealand
*Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
*Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.